Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
larry larry is offline

Default How do I mailmerge using Outlook Express as the email program?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You should be able to merge to e-mail using Outlook Express as long as it
has been set up as the default e-mail program on your system (e.g. using
IE|Tools|Internet Options|Programs). If that does not work it suggests that
there is likely to be a problem with your MAPI (Mail API) configuration).
You can only merge to e-mails in plain text or as attachments with Outlook
Express: you can't merge to HTML format.

You cannot use the Outlook Express address book (WIndows Address Book)
directly as a mail merge data source. If you need to do that, you will have
to select and export the relevant records first.

Peter Jamieson

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
larry larry is offline

Thanks for the information.