Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Philos Philos is offline

Default How can I search a wrod docuement with boolean search?

I am looking for a software program that will search a Microsoft Office Word
2003 document (Word cannot perform the search I need).
I need to search and find two words within one sentence (that is, a group of
words within two periods), regardless of the distance or words between the
words that a being searched. In other words, the search will find these two
words regardless of having one space between them or two spaces or one word
between them or two words or three words between them. As long as the sought
words are within a sentence.
If such software program is not available, I will consider a program that
finds two words within one paragraph (a group of words between two paragraph
marks).
Thank you
Perry
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Word can do this. Check 'Use wildcards' and search for

word1[!.]@word2

That translates to: word1, followed by any one or more characters that are
not periods, followed by word2.