Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hines4234 Hines4234 is offline

Default Links not displaying properly

When I open documents in Word that either have links, or header/footer
information such as dates and page numbers, they display as something that
looks like HTML code, instead of just like a link. Is there a setting
somewhere I need to change?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Probably you have field codes displayed. Press Alt+F9 to switch to field
results.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman