Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Phyllis Phyllis is offline

Default stop styles from coming into a new document

When I am working in a document with different styles and I bring in another
document, I don't want the styles from the document I'm bringing in. I wanto
keep the original styles that I already have.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
charlie charlie is offline

If you paste a clip from another document into your working doc, at the
bottom of the pasted text you should see a paste symbol. Click on this and
choose paste text only.
hope this helps,
ck

"phyllis" wrote:

When I am working in a document with different styles and I bring in another
document, I don't want the styles from the document I'm bringing in. I wanto
keep the original styles that I already have.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Or use Edit | Paste Special, and paste as "Unformatted Text."

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP