Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Kelsey13 Kelsey13 is offline

Default Importing from Word 2007 to Publisher 2007 Website

Hi,
I created a 3 column table in Word 2007 and would like to put it in to a
webpage that I am creating in Publisher 2007. Is there a way I can
accomplish this without the table becoming distorted? It is a very long
table for a website which is a members' directory.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Hi Kelsey,

Can you elaborate on what you are experiencing when you say that the table is 'distorted' and the steps you're currently using?

=============
"Kelsey13" wrote in message ...
Hi,
I created a 3 column table in Word 2007 and would like to put it in to a
webpage that I am creating in Publisher 2007. Is there a way I can
accomplish this without the table becoming distorted? It is a very long
table for a website which is a members' directory.
Thanks

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Kelsey13 Kelsey13 is offline

Hi,
I have created a 3 column table in Word 2007 and I have created a webpage in
Publisher 2007. I am trying to import the table into the Publisher page.
When I do this everything gets squished overtop of wording already there.
When I trying to space out the rows again I noticed that all of the
information from the 3 columns is now in the first column and the first
column information has been duplicated.
I did finally move the table over, but I created a 3 column table in
Publisher and then toggled back & forth between the two programs and copied &
pasted each item in each column/row individually. This was very time
consuming to say the least.
I know there must be a quicker way to do this and I am just missing it. It
is probably something very simple that I have overlooked.
Thanks