Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Debby H Debby H is offline

Default what happened to Autocomplete on Office 2007

I loved autocomplete on past versions of MS Office Word. It makes me wish I
hadn't bought and downloaded Office 2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

They are part of Building Blocks
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...140711033.aspx

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
"Debby H" Debby wrote in message
I loved autocomplete on past versions of MS Office Word. It makes me wish I
hadn't bought and downloaded Office 2007.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

AutoComplete no longer works for AutoText. But note that you can type the
name of an entry and then press F3 to insert it.

Also, AutoCorrect works as in previous versions. Often, you can replace a
(simple) AutoText, previously AutoCompleted, with a formatted AutoCorrect
entry.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP