Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CK CK is offline

Default Text shows up in Word Doc but not Print Preview???

I am trying to do a landscape sign in Word that is 11x17, I have it centered
and when I am typing the text it shows up just fine. However when I choose
print preview it shows only part of the text...its as if the right side has
about a 4 inch margin where the text is not showing in the print preview
option...but it only has a 1 inch margin...help!