Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Du Wayne Du Wayne is offline

Default How do I insert letter salutations & closing in Word 07?

I used to use Insert, Autotext to insert letter salutations & closings. How
do I do that with Word 07?

How do I automatically insert my name in Word 07? I used to tye a few
letters of my name & Word completed it.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
StevenM[_2_] StevenM[_2_] is offline

For AutoCorrect, see:
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customization/AutoCorrect.htm

For AutoText, see:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customization/AutoText.htm

For Word2007 & AutoText, see:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...552091033.aspx

"Du Wayne" wrote:

I used to use Insert, Autotext to insert letter salutations & closings. How
do I do that with Word 07?

How do I automatically insert my name in Word 07? I used to tye a few
letters of my name & Word completed it.

Thanks

How to create a letter closing salutation of 5 lines? DoctorF Microsoft Word Help 3 September 21st 07 06:07 AM
Pre-set Salutations Pat Mailmerge 1 November 17th 06 04:17 AM
Business letter salutations Gilbaerto Microsoft Word Help 1 April 24th 06 10:18 PM
How to insert a field that must be completed before closing word coobs85 Microsoft Word Help 3 September 2nd 05 05:59 PM
Our business is closing, need to notify vendors by letter Ms. Learning Microsoft Word Help 1 January 13th 05 08:49 PM