Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Donna653 Donna653 is offline

Default Why isn't spell check in word working?

Spell Check stopped working, I noticed it in Word and also in Outlook. I
haven't checked the others yet. I did everything the help page said to do.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/MasterSpellCheck.htm

Donna653 wrote:
Spell Check stopped working, I noticed it in Word and also in
Outlook. I haven't checked the others yet. I did everything the
help page said to do.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ShadoShryke ShadoShryke is offline

Hi Graham,

In the case of a system that does not have any Proofing Tools\1.0\Override
entries, what would be the fix?

I just uninstalled, restarted and reinstalled, but the only thing that shows
under the Proofing Tools\1.0 is the Customer Dictionary entries.

I have been researching this issue, but have not found a solution in a few
difference sources.

Thanks,

Donna653 wrote:
Spell Check stopped working, I noticed it in Word and also in
Outlook. I haven't checked the others yet. I did everything the
help page said to do.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Did you read the first paragraph under