Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bevatron Bevatron is offline

Default Headers/Footers

Is there a way to change the default font of headers and footers.

Thank you.

Bev
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

G'Day Bev,

Modify the 'Header' style and the 'Footer' style.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Bevatron" wrote in message
Is there a way to change the default font of headers and footers.

Thank you.

Bev

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bevatron Bevatron is offline

G'Day back Pat, and thank you. It was so simple I can't believe I didn't
think of it myself. Sometimes I can't see the easy stuff for looking around
for something complicated!

Bev

"Bevatron" wrote in message
Is there a way to change the default font of headers and footers.

Thank you.

Bev

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

You're welcome Bev!

.... Sometimes I can't see the easy stuff ...

....just like the rest of us
--
Regards,
Pat Garard