Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mikemackey_tx mikemackey_tx is offline

Default My default font won't stay to the new setting after saving. Why?

I have set and reset my default font in Word '03 but it won't stay set at my
newly selected font of Arial. I've only had this problem after a crash an
couple of months ago. I've reinstalled, and run the repair utility but still
have the problem.

Any answers?

Thanks.