Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Gato

Default HELP!!! Mail Merge and Excel link

I need to merge a word document with date in an Excel Document, for each row
I need to Update values from the excel Document.
Is that possible, I have a list of incumbents and in a word document I have
the data presented with charts and tables, for each incumbent I need to save
a document with it´s data.
Thanks