Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SAZ

Default HOW DO I SHOW ONLY THE ADDRESSEE WHEN SENDING TO MANY?

I AM SENDING EMAIL WITH OUTLOOK TO SEVERAL PEOPLE BUT DON'T WANT EACH ONE TO
SEE THAT IT WAS SENT TO OTHERS. CAN I DO THIS?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Create a new message in your e-mail client.

Insert €śUndisclosed Recipients€ť in the To: field, followed by your e-mail
address in€ť, braces.

The To: field should look like: €śUndisclosed Recipients .

Put all the recipients' e-mail addresses in the BCC: field, separated by
commas.

The BCC: field could look something like:
,
.

Compose your message.

Send it.

--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"SAZ" wrote:

I AM SENDING EMAIL WITH OUTLOOK TO SEVERAL PEOPLE BUT DON'T WANT EACH ONE TO
SEE THAT IT WAS SENT TO OTHERS. CAN I DO THIS?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TonySper

Only put one email address in the main address and put the rest of
them in the blind address BCC.
TonySper