Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
++++Jack++++[_2_] ++++Jack++++[_2_] is offline

Default Text Area indicator Word 2007

When I installed MS Office, I set the word 2007 page to indicate the text
area (doted lines) on 4 sides of the page.

Wish to remove them now, but don't remember where it was that set them

Help PLEASE TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
++++Jack++++[_2_] ++++Jack++++[_2_] is offline

Thank you VERY MUCH ( a total idiot here, took for ever to find the "Word
Options"), Office 97 was (is)so much simpler LOL..