Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
prophetic_psalmist

Default Works is opening my Word docs...

Mirosoft Works 7.0 keeps opening all of my Word 2003 docs. How can I convert
to Word opening all word processing docs?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Martin

Write click on your file in my computer, and select open with..... select
word to open files (from the list), if you want you can click the ticky box
that allows you to use word all of the time to open this type of file.

Hope this helps

Martin

"prophetic_psalmist" wrote:

Mirosoft Works 7.0 keeps opening all of my Word 2003 docs. How can I convert
to Word opening all word processing docs?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

How to re-register Word when problems crop up opening files
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/ReRegisterWord.htm