Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
slick

Default Word 2003

How do I get my automatic page break back in my documents? It's gone and
nothing I do brings it back. thanks Bob
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

If you are working in Normal view, then click on Tools | Options
| General | check the "Background repagination" box | OK.
Otherwise, a better explanation of the problem would be helpful.

slick wrote:

How do I get my automatic page break back in my documents? It's gone and
nothing I do brings it back. thanks Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
slick

thanks for the come back, but i found that if i go to view on my info bar,
then print
layout and click on the space between pages it will return my automatic page
break. thanks again, bob