Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kbobsled

Default Where can I download a new dictionary?

I know that I can keep adding to my dictionary, but...
I'm a biology major, and every time I work at my computer there is a whole
gaggle of words that come up in the spell check. (Ex: body parts of animals
"gnathobases", "opisthosoma" and "ocelli" are NEVER listed!) It's very time
consuming to check and recheck each of these words to make sure that they are
spelled correctly before adding them to my custom dictionary.
I was just wondering if there was a place where I could just download a
dictionary of biology terms so that I could spend less time at my computer
and more studying?

Thanks!