Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ab101

Default I can not see my document in the main window can in print preview

I am using office 2003 with office SP2 When i open some documents in word
2003 i can not see it in the main word area but if I do a print pre-view I
can see the document and it will print. But since i can't see it i can not
edit it. I have reinstalled the software and have done the auto fix on the
web site but the problem is still not fixed Never had this happen before.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

The text is probably in text boxes. Switch to Print Layout view
in Word. Then click on Tools | Options | View tab | check the
"Drawings" box and uncheck the "Picture placeholders" box | Print
tab | check the "Drawing objects" box | OK.

ab101 wrote:
I am using office 2003 with office SP2 When i open some documents in word
2003 i can not see it in the main word area but if I do a print pre-view I
can see the document and it will print. But since i can't see it i can not
edit it. I have reinstalled the software and have done the auto fix on the
web site but the problem is still not fixed Never had this happen before.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ab101

Default I can not see my document in the main window can in print prev

This worked Thank you very much......garfield-n-odie [MVP]"

ab101 wrote:
I am using office 2003 with office SP2 When i open some documents in word
2003 i can not see it in the main word area but if I do a print pre-view I
can see the document and it will print. But since i can't see it i can not
edit it. I have reinstalled the software and have done the auto fix on the
web site but the problem is still not fixed Never had this happen before.

I can't view my document in print preview Defeated Microsoft Word Help 1 August 18th 05 11:41 PM
Document line spacing changes in print preview. Lurefishing Microsoft Word Help 1 May 31st 05 10:56 AM
print preview does not display watermarks tazarita Microsoft Word Help 1 May 28th 05 04:37 PM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
preview odd number pages on the right and even on the left mikeo Page Layout 6 February 26th 05 12:26 AM