helena

Default HOW DO I PRINT OR TYPE NAME TAGS?

How do I make name tags on word?
Jay Freedman

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 18:47:02 -0800, helena
wrote:

How do I make name tags on word?

If you only have one sheet or less to do, click Tools Letters and
Mailings Envelopes and Labels Labels choose the option that
matches your name tag's stock number New Document. If you don't see
dotted lines around the label areas, click Table Show Gridlines.
Type one tag in each cell.

If you have more than one sheet of names to do, or if you print the
same tags frequently, use a mail merge to labels. See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm and
http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/...MailMerges.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Dian Chapman, MVP, MOS

Check out this TechTrax article and just pretend I'm talking about
name badges rather than holiday labels. The idea is pretty much the
same.

Make Your Own Holiday Labels

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified