BB Ohio

Default Word 2003 page margins ....

How do I set different page margins same document. Example company logo page
one, 2.5.inches from top of page one. Second and subsequent pages, same
document, top margin set at one inch but without the logo.

Jezebel

Go to File Page Setup Layout. Under Headers and Footers, select
'Different first page'.

You can also have different headers and footers for different sections, but
you don't need that in this case.

"BB Ohio" BB wrote in message
How do I set different page margins same document. Example company logo
page
one, 2.5.inches from top of page one. Second and subsequent pages, same
document, top margin set at one inch but without the logo.

Glad I could help!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/Letterhead.htm

newsgroup so