Nobs

Default Is there a way to have one Hyperlink connect to two E Mail addres.

Does anyone know how to do this? I want my salutation to have one Hyperlink
that will reply to my Blackberry and one to another E Mail address that does
not enable forwarding to Blackberry at this time, but has a server where I
need a copy of that mail to be stored.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?Tm9icw==?=,

I want my salutation to have one Hyperlink
that will reply to my Blackberry and one to another E Mail address that does
not enable forwarding to Blackberry at this time, but has a server where I
need a copy of that mail to be stored.

It would require a macro (probably, you'd need to use a macrobutton field
instead of a hyperlink).

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Jezebel

Simple. No need need for a macro. Just enter the email addresses delimited
by semi-colon. Or, as a field:

{HYPERLINK
;nobs2@discus sions.microsoft.com?subject=test }

"Nobs" wrote in message
Does anyone know how to do this? I want my salutation to have one

Hyperlink
that will reply to my Blackberry and one to another E Mail address that

does
not enable forwarding to Blackberry at this time, but has a server where I
need a copy of that mail to be stored.

Agreed!

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote in message
Hi Jezebel,

Beautiful :-)

Simple. No need need for a macro. Just enter the email addresses

delimited
by semi-colon. Or, as a field:

{HYPERLINK

;nobs2@discus sions.microsoft.com?subject=test }

-- Cindy

Word-Excel 2003 - Mail Merge Recipients problem AYager Mailmerge 2 January 11th 05 04:11 AM
hyperlink jr Microsoft Word Help 3 December 9th 04 10:55 PM
Using MAILMERGE fields within HYPERLINK fields for Merge to Email Mark V Mailmerge 2 December 4th 04 04:01 PM
Using Hyperlinks in Mail Merge IF...THEN...ELSE Statements Mark V Mailmerge 8 November 30th 04 01:31 PM