Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Dell Boy Dell Boy is offline

Default Lost Vertical Indent Markers So Typing At Top Of Page

My page margins are fine but I've lost the markers in the vertical ruler that
stop me typing above/below the top and bottom page margins. The result is
that when I open a new document I now start typing at the very top of the
page.

Can anyone help me correct this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luc Luc is offline

Dell boy,
You probably have de-activated the white space between the pages you can do
that inadvertently by clicking in the space between the top of your page and
the ruler. You can reactivate it there. See also:
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm
If this is not your problem, come back and we will try to help some more.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

"Dell Boy" Dell am schreef in bericht