Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
SamElmar SamElmar is offline

Default How is it possible to fit 1.5 pages word document into one page

I have a very lage document and I want to reduce it. I would like to shrink
every 1.5 pages to fit into one page without chaging the font size
(incidentally the document contains lots pf pictures and some explanation,
where lots of spaces are incorported into the document). Is that possible?
and if that is possible how can it be done???

By the way I run Office 2003.

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You want to shrink the document from one and a half pages to one without
changing the size of the elements? Get a bigger piece of paper, or remove
some of the content!

SamElmar wrote:
I have a very lage document and I want to reduce it. I would like to
shrink every 1.5 pages to fit into one page without chaging the font
size (incidentally the document contains lots pf pictures and some
explanation, where lots of spaces are incorported into the document).
Is that possible? and if that is possible how can it be done???

By the way I run Office 2003.

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You will have to do one or more of the following:

Reduce the size of the pictures
Eliminated the spaces that you mention
reduce the margins
reduce the line spacing (may result in tops and bottoms of some letters
being chopped off)
reduce the character spacing (may not look optimum)

If it still won't fit, you will have to reduce the font size.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"SamElmar" wrote in message
I have a very lage document and I want to reduce it. I would like to shrink
every 1.5 pages to fit into one page without chaging the font size
(incidentally the document contains lots pf pictures and some explanation,
where lots of spaces are incorported into the document). Is that possible?
and if that is possible how can it be done???

By the way I run Office 2003.

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

I've marked this thread for perpetual follow-up just in case someone comes
up with a workable idea... I'd like to apply the concept to my financial
situation so I can cover all my debts with one check without reducing the
balance in my checking account ;-)
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

adding pages MoJR Microsoft Word Help 23 February 28th 06 04:51 PM
page number printing on a merged report Print Page # On Merged Report Mailmerge 6 October 17th 05 05:18 AM
preview odd number pages on the right and even on the left mikeo Page Layout 6 February 26th 05 12:26 AM