Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
lilly lilly is offline

Default Can not turn of fat lines.

I have a problem.
i white a lot of stories in word, and i have made the mistake of creating
lines in the texst to seperate one part of the story from another.
But once ive saved the file and opend it again, i seems i can not remove a
line, if i regret it. And furthermore, if i write more to a chapter, the
lines seem to move and multyply. Suddenly, i have two lines on each side of
the new text, or likes get copyed if i try to move the whole passage.
Somebody help me, please!!!
This is driving me nuts.
What am i doing wrong?
I've been trying everything i can think of, and it wont seem to work.
Thank you...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

G'Day Lilly,

What you describe sounds like paragraph borders.

Word creates these "lines" when you type

---Enter OR
___Enter OR
===Enter etc...

Place the insertion point anywhere in a troublesome paragraph.

Then:
FormatBorders and shading
Click on the "None" box at top left
Click "Ok"
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Lilly" wrote in message
I have a problem.
i white a lot of stories in word, and i have made the mistake of creating
lines in the texst to seperate one part of the story from another.
But once ive saved the file and opend it again, i seems i can not remove a
line, if i regret it. And furthermore, if i write more to a chapter, the
lines seem to move and multyply. Suddenly, i have two lines on each side of
the new text, or likes get copyed if i try to move the whole passage.
Somebody help me, please!!!
This is driving me nuts.
What am i doing wrong?
I've been trying everything i can think of, and it wont seem to work.
Thank you...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...tRidOfLine.htm.