Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rusty Rusty is offline

Default How do you delete header and footer "ranges"

I know the contents of these "ranges" can be cleared. I want to delete the
"ranges" themselves.

Thank you
--
Rusty
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

The question is meaningless. If the ranges have no content, they have no
effect on the document.

"Rusty" wrote in message
I know the contents of these "ranges" can be cleared. I want to delete the
"ranges" themselves.

Thank you
--
Rusty

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Are you saying that you want to get rid of an empty paragraph in a
header or footer? This will not be possible in recent versions of
Word, I'm afraid.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP