Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Wally Wombat Wally Wombat is offline

Default Replacing double paragraph characters

Hi
I have been trying to replace several double paragraph characters in a list
of words, by using find^p^p and replace with ^p; however the replace report
box tells me that no replacements have been made. This has worked in the
past, am I using the right symbols?
If I am, is there another way to reformat this text to read one word per
line? By the way there are no special paragraph setups in the paragraph
formatting dialogue box.
Thanks in advance

Wombat

Eats, roots and leaves.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Wally Wombat Wally Wombat is offline

Hi

Just let you know, I have found a solution to this. If I only use one ^p in
the find what box and nothing in the replace with, ie leave the replace box
empty, it removes the double paragraph leaving only at the end of each line.
tada! Sometimes we are just too smart, for our own good. ;-)

Casuarina
--
Eats, roots and leaves.