Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Chocochick Chocochick is offline

Default Flyer set-up

How do I divide an 8.5 X 11 page into 4 areas exactly the same size and
repeat the same wording in all four equal spaces?

I have the flyer done in full already in a Word document but want to have it
so that there are four of the exact same thing on one page.

Thank you.

Karyn
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If you have the flyer created at full size, use "4 pages per sheet" in the
Print dialog. If you've created the flyer at 1/4 page size, use a 2x2 table
such as the "label" layout for Avery 3263 Post Card (landscape ) or 4845
Note card (portrait).