Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Brad[_5_] Brad[_5_] is offline

Default Flowing Table Position in Document

I have a document with many tables. Some of them want to lock into a
position on the page and won't flow with the text, while others will. In
those that will flow, the position button is grayed out in the table
properties, but it is active in those that won't flow with the text. I have
the vertical position set to 0" relative to the paragraph and the option to
move with text, but it still wants to be on the next page from where I want
it. See attached image.

In the paragraph settings for the text, the line and page breaks are
unchecked.

How do I get the table to flow once it has been set to position? Do I need
to redo my table and delete the original?

Brad

Word 2002 on XP Pro SP 3