Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
joepinger joepinger is offline
Junior Member

Question Microsoft Word email ?

I recently typed a document on Word and would now like to find out how to send it to someone as an attachment. The only thing is it does not give me a highlighted option to email. Also do I need an INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER or it also said I needed to setup email servers: INCOMING EMAIL SERVER TYPE: POP3,IMAP,HTTP. Then it says INCOMING EMAIL POP3 OR IMAP SERVER, then it says OUTGOING EMAIL SERVER(SMTP) NAME, then last it says: OUTGOING SERVER REQUIRES AUTHENTICATION. I just want to know how to send this Word Document to someone. Thanks.