Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peggy Peggy is offline

Default email word doc as message body

How do I email a word doc as a message body and not an attachment?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Taylor Taylor is offline

All you should have to do is copy and paste it into a new email and then
email it.

How do I email a word doc as a message body and not an attachment?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pesach Shelnitz[_2_] Pesach Shelnitz[_2_] is offline

Hi Peggy,

For details on this and other possibilities for sending e-mail directly from
Word, see my Web page at
http://www.makeofficework.com/sendin...l_messages.htm .
--
Hope this helps,