Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GoMoJo GoMoJo is offline

Default Drop down list in Microsoft Word 2007

I have added a drop down list to my form in Word 2007 but there is no arrow
for the user to click to see the options. How can I fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

The arrow button appears only when you have protected the document for
forms. You can go through the pain of clicking Protect Document
Allow only this type of editing Filling in forms Start Enforcing
Protection. Or you can add the Lock command to the Quick Access
Toolbar and only need one click.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman