Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] jack.smith@stress.com is offline

Default Drawing on jpeg photographs

I copied and pasted a photograph into my Word document. I attempted to draw
arrow and circles on the photograph to indicate different features. When I
drew a line or circle, it jumped away from where I wanted it. I was never
able to get it to stay put.
Please advise.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This sort of thing is dramatically easier with SnagIt (see the many
annotated illustrations on my web site). There is a fully functional demo.