Barbara

Default Unable to print selected pages

I am using MS Office 2003 professional Chin trad, and the
platform is Windows XP Pro Chin Trad. Neither the
network laserjet nor the local laserjet can print the
selected pages from my MS Word 2003.

I will appreciate it if anyone can let me know how to
solve this issue.

Best regards,

Barbar

Doug Robbins

You may need to include both the page and the section number to properly
specify the pages that you want to print. That is done in the format p#s#

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP