Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cyberdude cyberdude is offline

Default Can't print current page in a mail merged document but it gives thepreceding page

Hi,

I have created a mailmerged document using the "letter" form. I try
to print the current page of the mailmerged document by selecting
"Ctrl-P" and then "current page", but it prints the preceding page. I
also try to print the current page by specifing the page number in the
print menu (by selecting "Ctrl-P"), it still gives the preceding
page. May I ask how I can print the current page? Thanks.

Mike