Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cyberdude cyberdude is offline

Default Can't print current page in a mail merged document but it gives thepreceding page

Hi

I created a mailmerged document using "letter" form. I tried to print
the current page by selecting "Ctrl-P" and "current page", but it
printed the preceding page. I tried to do the same by specifing the
page number of the current page and it still gave me the preceding
page. May I ask how I can print the current page? Thanks.

Mike