Paul Brown

Default Copy a Mail Merge Query to a new document

I am a Helpdesk Professional and have a user that has many merge documents
created in versions of office previous to Office2k. He would like to copy the
querys themselves to new documents. He used an Access Table for the merge and
created the query inside Word. Is this possible?
Doug Robbins

I you mean copy the result of the query, you can do that by merging the data
into a directory type mailmerge maindocument in which you have the
mergefields set up in the cells of a single row table in the main document.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP