Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kdtalktome kdtalktome is offline

Default Forms - Field Length - Maximum Characters

I'm using MS Office and WORD 2007. I am trying to create a WORD doc with
form fields (primarily text - i.e. Company Name, Address, Phone, etc.) and
I've protected the form and now when I try test it, I can only enter one
character in the fields...

Puzzled! I am used to the old 2003 version "properties" box, and the
ability to select the maximum length of characters in a field, and can't find
it in the new version.

Can anyone help me? Thx!
--
KD
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you use the legacy form fields (Developer tab), they behave exactly as
they did in Word 2003 - even to right clicking and selecting 'properties' to
produce the same dialog.