AustinLO

Default How do I make hyperlinks active in a locked Word DOC

I require the ability to tab between text form fields. This requires locking
the word document. however, once the document is locked, hyperlinks become
inactive. Is there any way around this?
garfield-n-odie

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...nksInForms.htm .