Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
HOM2VT HOM2VT is offline

Default reformat 8.5 x 11 calendar to 4 x 6 ?

I have designed an 8.5 x 11 calendar with 2 months per page. My goal is to
save paper and printing expense at Staples. I am not certain I understood
correctly that March has to back January. I would hope that February would
be on the back of January when flipped. However, is March is on the back of
January, what is on the back of February? I need to understand the sequence
before I reformat this document. Of course, need to have ready for
Christmas......... me and my bright ideas!

Roz
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

"HOM2VT" wrote:

I have designed an 8.5 x 11 calendar with 2 months per page. My goal is to
save paper and printing expense at Staples. I am not certain I understood
correctly that March has to back January. I would hope that February would
be on the back of January when flipped. However, is March is on the back of
January, what is on the back of February? I need to understand the sequence
before I reformat this document. Of course, need to have ready for
Christmas......... me and my bright ideas!

I believe you will have to describe your situation more accurately.
As is, I have no idea what your problem is...

One of the reasons is that your subject line and the post content do not
seem to be related...
Also, it is always helpful to mention which Word version you are using.