Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Libba C. 80 Libba C. 80 is offline

Default How do I sent up email from Microsoft word?

I am using Windows Mail(windows vista) on Home and Student Office 2007 I
cannot email from Word. The fax option comes up but email is faded out.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

First, set Windows Mail as your default email program in Vista.
Then see http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=918792 "The 'E-mail'
command is missing or is unavailable in Excel 2007, in PowerPoint
2007, or in Word 2007".