Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ljordan ljordan is offline

Default How do you specify the sender account in an email mail merge using

I am trying to confirm the notion that you can not send a mail merge-email
and specify the sender account. I have three accounts using Outlook.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You need to have the account from which you want the messages sent set as
the Default account in Outlook.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"ljordan" wrote in message
I am trying to confirm the notion that you can not send a mail merge-email
and specify the sender account. I have three accounts using Outlook.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ljordan ljordan is offline

Default How do you specify the sender account in an email mail merge u

Thanks Doug. I actually did just that after I posted. I fanyone else has an
alternative method please share. I don't like the idea of changing the
default every time I send this type of mail merge. For now this method got
the job done

"ljordan" wrote in message
I am trying to confirm the notion that you can not send a mail merge-email
and specify the sender account. I have three accounts using Outlook.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See:

http://www.devnewsgroups.net/group/m...opic56403.aspx

There are probably other ways as well (used by spammers)

--

"ljordan" wrote in message
I am trying to confirm the notion that you can not send a mail
merge-email
and specify the sender account. I have three accounts using Outlook.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Bob Manjoney[_2_] Bob Manjoney[_2_] is offline

I have a slightly different variation - rather than setting a default
profile, I set Outlook to prompt me for the desired profile when its
launched.

I make sure Outlook is closed before I initiate the mail merge - when I kick
it off, it tries to launch Outlook, at which point I pick the profile I want
to send from.

Bob

"ljordan" wrote in message
I am trying to confirm the notion that you can not send a mail
merge-email
and specify the sender account. I have three accounts using Outlook.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you purchase MAPILab's Mailmerge toolkit add-in for Outlook
http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/mail_merge/ you can choose any available
account at merge time.