Perplexed

Default How do I merge 2 folders worth of documents?

My computer crashed and I now have a folder of Pre-crash documents and
post-crash documents. How can I merge these 2 folders into 1?
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Perplexed,

From Windows explorer you can select the documents in
one folder and drag to the other folder or right click
and choose copy or cut then paste in the new location.

To copy a series of files click on the first one in
the list then hold the shift key and click on the last
one in the series. To do selected file choices hold
ctrl key and click on each file you want to select before
doing the drag/copy/cut operation.

=======
--
Let us know if this helped you,