Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Masha Masha is offline

Default Clipboard empty or not valid

I am running MS Word 2000 on MS Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition SP2.
Recently started getting this error message:
'This method of property is not available because Clipboard is empty or not
valid.'
Does anybody know what this message means?
Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It means what it says. Presumably Word is trying to run a macro that is
using material from the clipboard. Try and ascertain what that macro is.
When exactly does the error occur?
See also http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm then
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm or
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/921541