Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gilloz gilloz is offline

Default Set default for line spacing

How can I change the default of single line spacing to 1.5 lines as my default?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...alTemplate.htm

http://word.mvps.org

"gilloz" wrote in message
How can I change the default of single line spacing to 1.5 lines as my
default?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
trip_to_tokyo[_2_] trip_to_tokyo[_2_] is offline

WORD 2007

Home tab / Paragraph group / click on arrow in lower right hand corner /
Paragraph window should launch / Indents and Spacing tab / Line spacing: 1.5
lines / OK

Thanks.

How can I change the default of single line spacing to 1.5 lines as my default?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You missed one step.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Line Spacing default Pauline New Users 2 January 11th 10 10:08 PM
How to change the Default Line spacing to SINGLE Ron Boetger Page Layout 10 February 29th 08 02:02 PM
make 1.5 the default line spacing in MS Word bomar357 New Users 1 February 2nd 08 07:54 AM
How can I set up default line spacing in Word? Anthony D. Law Microsoft Word Help 2 December 14th 05 11:37 PM
How do i set default line spacing in a word document%3f greenhorn Microsoft Word Help 5 May 25th 05 06:16 AM