Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BDankas BDankas is offline

Default Drop Down Box Length

I know that you can only have a drop down box be so long (NOT number of items
to choose from but number of characters on a line). Is there any work around
this? I want to create a form letter where the person creating the letter
has to choose between one paragraph or the other (using a drop down box).
The form must be lockable.

I was thinking about creating a macro that inserted the verbiage I needed
but not sure if this would work or how to do it.