Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mae mae is offline

Default How can I convert 2003 Word document into 2003 PowerPoint?

I have a Word document that contains text, text boxes & drawing objects. Is
it possible to convert the whole think into PowerPoint slides? I've tried,
but all that shows is one slide with a heading and not each page.
Thanks for any help!
--
mae