Adam

Default word re-pagination

Does anyone know why Word (in print layout view) now re-paginates a document
continually?
ie the mouse icon changes from a pointer to a hour glass & the text at the
bottom of the word window toggle between "Word is repaginating doc name
....." and the normal Page nn Sec n 1/2 etc. This is happening 4-6 times a
second and starts about 5 second after to mouse / keyboard is not used. It
continues until a keypress or mouse click.

And more importantly how to stop it (short of not using print layout)

It only started this a couple of months ago, and now is happening to a lot
of computers.
I suspect a windows update (one of the critical security updates) - since
that is the only "common" item changed on the 20 or so PC's I've seen this
happening on.

Thanks
Adam

Adam