tmac

Default converting from Lotus Word Pro to Word

How do I open Lotus Word Pro files in Word? I have ms office 2000 small
buisness edition. I am currently overseas and I do not have Lotus Word Pro.
I have several old Lotus Word Pro files (from 97-99) I need to access.
garfield-n-odie

Microsoft Word cannot open native Lotus WordPro files. StarOffice supposedly
can, if you know someone who has that program. You might look into a
third-party conversion program such as Conversions Plus (
http://www.dataviz.com/products/conv...lus/index.html ). Or maybe have
someone FedEx your Lotus WordPro disks to you.

"tmac" wrote:

How do I open Lotus Word Pro files in Word? I have ms office 2000 small
buisness edition. I am currently overseas and I do not have Lotus Word Pro.
I have several old Lotus Word Pro files (from 97-99) I need to access.

Joseph N.

In addition to those options, you might be able to find the Verity Key
Viewer on the IBM/Lotus web site, with which you could view the files;
perhaps you could copy-and-paste into Word.

--
JN

jbn 'won'oh'won'six'won' at fastmail.fm
Remove spaces, and substitute digits for the words between " ' "
Joseph N.

jbn 'won'oh'won'six'won' at fastmail.fm
Remove spaces, and substitute digits for the words between " ' "