ESHAQABAD

Default How do I create footnote in two or more columns?

Hellow
Would you please tell me the way of creating footnotes in two or more columns?
Thank you very much
Stefan Blom

Word places footnotes in columns if the document is formatted to use
newspaper columns: On the Format menu, click Columns, choose the
desired settings, and then click OK.

--
Stefan Blom

news