TERRI

Default MICOSOFT OFFICE

I HAVE A NEW COMPUTER (LESS THAN 1 MONTH) AND I AM HAVING SEVERAL PROMLUMS
THAT I DID NOT HAVE ON MY OLD COMPUTER. ANY HELP?

1. SPELL CHECK WORKS WHEN IT WANTS TO IN WORD.

2. BORDERS ARE NOT INSTALLED IN THE PROGRAM

THANKS
TERRI
Beth Melton

Are you typing in all uppercase as you are in this post? (Which, btw,
is considered yelling) If so go to Tools/Options/Spelling and Grammar
and turn off "Ignore words in UPPERCASE".

I'm not sure what you mean by "borders are not installed". Which
version of Word are you using and what borders are you referring to?

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/